Early Voting starts today in North Carolina.
This is the most important year in recent memory to vote in North Carolina! Early voting runs October 20-November 5, and we must cast our ballots for pro-family values candidates.
First, check out your early voting sites (and any other voting info that you need).
Second, when you go to vote, take a copy of the NC Family Voter Guide.
Let’s move forward together this election season!
The Family Research Council’s Values Bus Tour is back in North Carolina visiting all 100 counties. There will be many influential leaders and spokesmen joining the Values Bus along the way who will focus on the importance of pro-family voters voting their values when casting their ballots on November 8th. Invited and confirmed speakers include:
- Congressman Mark Walker, U.S. Representative, NC-06
- Congressman Mark Meadows, U.S. Representative, NC-11
- Governor Pat McCrory, North Carolina
- Lieutenant Governor Dan Forest, North Carolina
- Tony Perkins, President, Family Research Council Action
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) William “Jerry” Boykin, Executive Vice President, Family Research Council Action
- Brent Keilen, Director, Family Research Council Action
- Alex McFarland, Christian Speaker, Author, Apologist, and Broadcaster
- Travis Weber, Esq., Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, Family Research Council
- Tami Fitzgerald, Executive Director, NC Values Coalition
- Dr. Mark Harris, Senior Pastor, First Baptist Charlotte
- John Rustin, President, NC Family Policy Council
- Thomas Graham, Pastor Outreach Director, NC Family Policy Council
- Penny Nance, President, Concerned Women for America
- David and Jason Benham, Real Estate Entrepreneurs & Owners, Benham Companies
- And many others!
Whether federal, state, or local, there are a great many races across the nation this year and the outcomes will have a tremendous impact on the future of faith, family, and freedom in America. The theme of the bus tour is “Your Values, Your Vote, Your Future.” Family Research Council Action (FRC Action) is joined by Concerned Women for America as the bus has traveled coast to coast in over 20 states encouraging pro-family voters to vote their values when casting their ballot on November 8th. Visit ValuesBusTour.com for all additional locations and updates on where in North Carolina the Values Bus Tour will be stopping next!